Welcome to Aussie Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Mighty Bright and Amazon.com have teamed up to offer this item in Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging, a recyclable, easy-to-open alternative to traditional packaging. This Frustration-Free Package is designed to be opened without the use of a box cutt… check it out…
- Ships in Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging
- Two “Super LEDs” are as bright as six regular LEDs and never need replacing
- LumaLenz optical-grade lens spreads light evenly with no hot spots, and has a fully adjustable arm to hold light in place
- MightyGrip strong wide mouth clip grips almost anything, or use free standing as a task light
- Designed for attachment to your Kindle book cover
Music Review: Fascinating Aida @ The Pheasantry
Fascinating Aida have been globally touring (albeit with different lineups) since Ben Elton was funny, picking up rave reviews wherever they go. When we heard that they were appearing at posh pizza parlour The Pheasantry fresh from their Edinburgh Fringe shows, we raced down there to see them on the opening night of their three week stint. “Welcome to an evening of song and doughballs,” says …
Can I make the background light on my Kindle 2 brighter?
I just got the new Kindle 2 today, and as I’m trying some of the sample books, I feel like the back ground could be just a little bit lighter. I’m not very good with technology and I’m fairly new to the Kindle 2, so if there is someway you can make the screen brighter I have no idea. So if anyone has some helpful answers that would be great! If there is no option, is there some product that could help with the light problem? Thanks a lot!